The St. Vincent de Paul Society is a parish-oriented organization of men and women who have joined together to help their neighbors in need.
Mission – The society as a whole is unique and the following are some of the guiding principles:
1. Spiritually, to strengthen the members of the church as Christians and bring them closer to God, when we reach out to those in need by simply making a compassionate phone call or visit.
2. Living within our faith is what keeps us as a community strong and united when we help someone who is down on having a crisis in their life.
3. Modeling acts of kindness and goodwill will bring a brighter tomorrow when providing assistance where assistance is needed.
4. Serving the needs of those that are hungry by preparing meals, serving them.
To request personal assistance through SVDP, contact the parish office.
Some of the Events and activities carried out by the SVDP are:
Helping with admission fees for poor students, visiting parishioners that are in hospitals or homebound, taking communion or a bulletin to those that cannot attend mass, being a church greeter or helping someone in need.
• Saturday : 05.00 pm to 06.30 pm at room no 5
• 3rd Saturday : 04.00 pm to 05.00 pm at room no 5