Parish Pastoral Council
AIMS OF THE PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL
1. To collaborate with the parish Priest in pastoral ministry Truly effective and in giving pastoral direction to the Parish.
2. To ensure that the missions of Jesus is lived out in the Parish community.
3. To share with Parish Priest the responsibility for the steady, harmonious and integrated growth of the Parish into a community of faith, hope and mission.
The Council meets on the First Sunday of every month at 10.30 a.m. in the Taala Green Auditorium . The holding of the meeting is announced in the Church a week earlier in the Sunday Masses as well as posted on Notice Boards of the Parish,.
MEMBERS OF THE PARISH COUNCIL:
Chairman of the Council: Rev. Fr. Amaldass B. OFM, Parish Priest.
Ex-officio Members: All the Assistant Parish Priests, namely,
1. Rev. Fr. Vincent Soosai, Asst. Parish Priest
2. Rev. Fr. Christopher (Christy), Asst. Parish Priest
Representatives of Three Religious communities in the Parish
1. Sr. Superior, Holy Cross Convent (HCM).
2. Sr. Superior, Jyothi Nivas Convent (SJT).
3. Sr. Superior, Providence convent ( FMM).
Nominated Members: The Parish is divided into a member of Wards, based on geographical area, and each ward is represented by a member. Presently the members are: Wards and Zone Animators